I meet all the criteria being a fully qualified therapist, accredited by both the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists) and the UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy).
I have practised within the NHS and in private practice since I qualified with a diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Counselling from the WPF in London in 1994. I also hold a certificate in Couples counselling with Relate, as well as certificates in Stress Management and CBT therapy.
I work with both individuals and couples, specialising in both long and short-term counselling and psychotherapy. I also work with groups and run short courses.
I also offer supervision for other counsellors. I am qualified with a WPF Certificate in Supervision.
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy & Counselling from the WPF
- Certificate in Couples counselling with Relate
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Certificate in CBT therapy
- WPF Certificate in Supervision
- Certificate in Group analysis
- BACP Senior Accredited practitioner
- Registered with the UKCP
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like to make an appointment.
Registered with BACP (Senior accred.) & UKCP